Monday 20 November 2017

*Biolage - Live Raw






Good morning loves.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Monday. I had to drag myself out of bed this morning after about three of my alarms went off.

A while back Biolage and Peersway sent me two products from their new "Live Raw" range.
I was not required to write a blog post but decided to anyways.

I received their Texturizing Styling Spray & the Smoothing Styling Milk.
 The Live Raw products are created with 98% -99% natural origins and don't contain parabens, silicones, artifical colors or fragrances. Organic ingredients for happy, healthy hair.

Texturizing Spray -  Infused with Matcha green tea this is supposed to give hair 24 hour volume with a soft touchable texture. I have flat, fine and overall lifeless hair to be honest so texturizing sprays never do anything for me. I wish I could say I had a great experience with this but unfortunately products like this do nothing for me. It's far better suited with people who have naturally thick and wavy hair.

Styling Milk - The styling milk is infused with oat and honey. I had far more success with this then the aforementioned product. You rub it in your damp hair after showering but before blow drying. I don't usually blow dry my hair as I like to use as little heat as possible on my hair. For the sake of the blog though I gave it a shot. I used more on my ends than near my scalp and after drying my hair was silky soft and a lot more manageable! My fine hair takes all of a second to tangle itself in to multiple knots so this helped keep it at bay.


What do you use to make your hair more manageable?

Bri

Please follow me on Bloglovin



 




No comments:

Post a Comment