Monday 27 November 2017

KVD Everlasting Liquid Lip Collection

 

  {left to right: Lolita II, Mother & Outlaw}

Hello loves!
Has anyone lost one of their favorite lipsticks? Well, this recently happened to me with Lolita. I used to own the original and of course I went out one night and it was never to be seen again.

Although I don't have a large KVD lip collection her formula and colors are some of my favorites. You can bet that this obsession will continue to build.

I only own three currently. I guess four if you count the Lolita I lost. Such a shame.

Lolita II - Though not as lovely as the original Lolita it's still a lovely color that wears well with multiple looks. 

Mother - A gorgeous pink. This one happens to my least favorite of the three. Nothing against the formula though. I just tend to either gravitate more towards nudes or reds. 

Outlaw - My absolute favorite. If you know me you know red is my signature color. This is the perfect cool toned red that looks great with my pale, ghastly skin!

 Albeit, the KVD formula being quite drying her color range is impressive and anyone should be able to find a color that suits their needs. I can't wait to add more of these to my collection. I believe there were even new shades added to the range this year.

Who makes your favorite liquid lip?

Bri

Please follow me on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment