Sunday 5 November 2017

Lancome Creme Radiance Cleanser


Hello loves, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

I wish I could say I'm one of those girls who lays about on the weekend in her sweats and a makeup free face but that's not the case. I love doing my makeup on the weekend as I work full time in an office. When the weekend rolls along I love to experiment with colors and different ways of doing my eye shadow to really get my creative juices flowing. It's the perfect time to sit down and take my time. If like me you constantly love looking done up you have to make sure you're taking care of your skin which is where the Lancome Creme Radiance cleanser comes into play.

My skin care routine could be better and I'm fully aware of that but for now here's what I do;
First, I use a makeup wipe to remove the majority of my face makeup. After that I go in with cleanser and a separate eye makeup remover (I wear heavy eye makeup on the daily). After all the makeup's been removed I go in with an eye cream (also Lancome) and a moisturizer to keep my skin hydrated. 

The Creme Radiance is a cream to foam cleanser. As you rub it in it begins to foam up on the skin. It lathers well and removes makeup easily although I don't think it works well enough as a sole cleanser. It does not remove mascara well at all and stings the eye area which is why I've taken to using a separate method for my eyes. I've found most cream cleansers really dry my skin out but haven't had any issues with this, just be sure to follow up with some moisturizer!

I don't know if I want to continue using this. I'm going to keep my eyes open for cleansers that are created for helping dry skin as that's what I suffer with most.

What's your favorite cleanser? 

Bri

Please follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment