Wednesday 22 November 2017

NOTD - Sephora {Spread The Word}


I swear, I'll never get the hang of painting my nails. 
But, I can't be bothered with fakes although they look stunning and I'd love to try out a marble set. Maybe during summer, we'll see.

Sephora's Spread the Word is a bright fuchsia, more of a summer color but it's okay to break the rules sometimes right?
This polish has a wide brush making it easy to coat the nail in one swipe. Opaque this color only needs one coat in all honesty but I always apply two no matter what I'm wearing. We're on the third day with only minimal chipping around the nail bed, not bad! Comparing to Essie which usually ends up chipping before the end of the first day. Not to mention, I didn't use a base or top coat with this.
I think the Sephora brand has a lot of gems. Their nail polish has a great formula, opaque color and smooth application for a decent price. 

What's your favorite polish brand?

Bri

Please follow me on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I can relate to this, I suck at painting my nails so I tend to get gel polish! This colour is amazing though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh glad I'm not the only one! I'd love to try fake nails once I just can't be bothered!

      Delete