Wednesday 22 November 2017

PORES BE PURE


 Happy hump day everyone!
The middle of the week, only a few more days and we're home free for the weekend. 
Lately, I've been feeling like I needed something extra in my skin care routine.
Introducing the Formula 10.0.6 Pores Be Pure face mask.

I have a love/hate relationship with masks. If I find one I like I'll use it consistently until the products gone and then it'll be another three to four months before I pick up a new one. I haven't found yet that really wows me but the hunt continues.

I'll start with this, if you are sensitive to scents you will hate it. It's strongly scented. Being infused with strawberry extract it smells like, you guessed it berries! I love the scent and how it lingers as the mask drys.
To use, you apply a thin layer on the face & neck and leave it for about 10-15 minutes. I leave it for 15 minutes, then rinse it off with warm water.
Being a clay mask it will dry out your skin. That's easily solved with a moisturizer. For a clay mask I expected it to dry my skin out more harshly than it did. Compared to other clay masks I've used in the past this was minimally drying. It left my face feeling incredibly smooth and has in the most subtle way minimized some of the texture on my skin. Other than that I haven't seen outstanding results but for the price it's great to pick up if you need a pamper night.

What's your favorite mask?

Bri

Please follow me on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment