Monday 13 November 2017

TOPSHOP Wishlist #2

TOPSHOP


Topshop, I'm so happy you finally have a stand alone store in Alberta. Oh, how long I've waited.

I think European stores have such gorgeous and different pieces from what's on the market in most of the Canadian/American stores. Zara & Topshop being two of those. Topshop recently (three years ago) opened a stand alone store in Chinook Centre and I coudln't have been more excited. Albeit being in there numerous times I've yet to purchase much. Hence my second Topshop wish list!

Suede Boots  - These boots while simple still have the ability to make an outfit. I honestly don't know if there's such a thing as too many pairs of boots.\

Plaid Peplum - Okay, so I adore the look of peplum tops yet....I own none? Maybe it's time I tried out a new style on myself.

Sequin Bodycon - The instance I saw this my mind jumped to New Years Eve! Glitter is always appropriate on that night.

Cross Body Bag - I'm more of  carry my life in my bag kind of girl but sometimes having a smaller option around is handy.

Cropped Knit - I want to step out of my comfort zone and try wearing more daring items. I am quite body self conscious but I do think a cropped knit like this would look cute paired with my high waisted disco pants or anything high waisted really.

Embroidered Skirt - Embroidery is the trend I've yet to try and while I'd love to get my hands on some embroidered boots this skirt is calling my name.

What's your favorite store?


Bri

Please follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment