Monday 25 December 2017

Collective Haul #1



Good morning everyone!
I hope you're all having a lovely Christmas with your friends & families.
I've been meaning to write this post for a while but with the holidays and what not my life's been busy. I had two dinners this weekend and was supposed to be at another one today but I don't think my body could handle any more food!

This is just a little collective haul from the past few months and a cheeky little Christmas present here and there. 

I picked up a shirt from Urban Planet. It's a long sleeve shirt with a criss cross back in a mustard yellow color. It was on sale for only seven dollars!

I've been into Sephora more than I'd like to admit in the past month and never got my birthday gift back in June so with my last purchase I mentioned I never got it and they graciously gave it to me almost six months later. I chose the Tarte set as I haven't ever tried anything from the brand. The lip is in the shade Birthday Suit and is a perfect nude, the blush gives a subtle natural flush to the cheeks. On my Sephora trips I got the Urban Decay Naked Heat with my $15 off coupon and the Huda Beauty Rose Gold palette. I looked for the Desert Dusk palette EVERYWHERE which of course was out of stock in every single Sephora in my city. Her Rose Gold palette though is amazing so I'm not disappointed in my purchase.

I decided to feature my two favorite gifts from my family.
The first being the Morphe Copper Spice palette and the second being an ELF contour palette & brush.
I've never tried anything from Morphe but have seen some gorgeous looks created with it so I can't wait to dig in and get those creative juices flowing. ELF for me has always been a hit or miss brand but the contour brush included in this is perfectly shaped and is incredibly soft. I will be sure to update you guys once I use it!

What did you guys get for Christmas?

Bri

Please follow on Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment