Sunday 7 January 2018

elf contour brush



Hello loves!
Sunday, the last day of the weekend and the day before heading back to work. The most bittersweet day of the week. 

Christmas morning was full of glee as I unwrapped this little gem. The elf contour kit which not only included a nice size contour kit but a full size brush as well.
Almost all my brushes are elf so I was excited to see a new addition to my ever growing collection.

The elf contour brush is perfectly shaped for carving out those cheekbones with a sharp contour. The bristles are densely packed and extremely soft. A lot of people complained about shedding with this but I've had absolutely no issues.
This is more fit for a sharp contour, I find it quite difficult to blend out product with due to it's shape. I'll use this to apply the powder/cream and then I'll go in and blend with my elf angled blush brush to create a softer look.

What brand do you use for brushes?

Bri

Please follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I love elf, they're affordable and good qualities. Great post! Would you like to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN? IF you decided to follow me, please let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

    www.cantiquejoice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes elf is great and one of the most affordable brands there is! I tried to check out your blog but it says the serve can't be found

      Delete