Tuesday 23 January 2018

Love of the Week

 Good afternoon loves!
I hope you're all having a wonderful day.

I've been obsessed with trying to perfect my brows these days. I'll admit I'm a newbie when it comes to brows and have only just started dabbling in the world of brow products. For the longest time I'd use powder to fill them but I'd never set them. A huge mistake on my part leading to brown smudges above and below my brows, not a good look. Off on a hunt to find a clear gel to set them with I stumbled into a Wal Mart that had a huge selection of elf products.

Elf is a wonderfully affordable brand that I've had good luck with through the years. This brow gel was only two dollars. I couldn't pass up something that cheap especially if the outcome was so bad that it was tossed to the trash at least I didn't spend a fortune right?

There is a brow side and eyelash side. I use both for my brows as I don't see the need for gel in my lashes. There's a lot of product on the spoolie when it's pulled out but I wipe off the excess and brush it through my brows creating the shape I want and it sets them flawlessly for the whole day. For two dollars this in amazing product that does what it says, your brows won't budge all day. Just out of curiosity I might try some in the high end range but after using this I don't see why anyone would spend more than two dollars if you don't have to.

Thank you elf for this perfect brow gel at such an outstanding price.

What's your favorite brow product?

Bri

Please follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment