Thursday 4 January 2018

Zoo Lights - Calgary | AB

 






Good morning loves.

Before Christmas a group of friends & I headed over to the big city to see the annual lights the Calgary Zoo hosts every year.

I used to go every year as a kid as I grew up in Calgary and was in girl scouts so every year we would do activities all over the city. I've been having a rough go lately so I wanted to look back on a night of happiness and laughter.
This year the lights were Alice in Wonderland themed. Spot the clock tree and the Cheshire Cat.

We even got a tea party and Santa picture!
Unfortunately the lighting was not in our favor so those will not be posted.
Another cool thing they had was a rink set up in the middle of the zoo offering free skating!

All the proceeds of Zoo Lights went towards helping animal conservation. So not only do you get a fun night out, you're helping the animals as well.

What activities have you done lately?

Bri

Please follow me on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment