Monday 16 April 2018

Mini Brand Review - ABH




Good morning loves.

I know this is an awfully small brand collection compared to others but I feel I've tried enough to give my overall thoughts on one of the most popular brands to date, Anastasia Beverly Hills.

Albeit my tiny collection ABH has quickly become one of my favorite brands. Every product I've tried to date I've loved and I don't think anyone could go wrong with purchasing their products.

Despite the Subculture drama, while I didn't love it I certainly didn't hate it. There was way more negativity surrounding this than I think was necessary and it was beginning to feel like hating it was becoming a "bandwagon" if you will. I have a post comparing the Modern Renaissance to Subculture that you can read here. Do I even have to mention that M.R. is still my most used palette? If you follow me on Instagram (Briannarue) you'll see me raving about it constantly, I mean it's perfection.

Although I only own one glow kit I've used some of the others and they are amazing. The powders are finely milled and blend effortlessly. My full thoughts on the N.G. one, here.

ABH has accomplished the unbelievable. I hate lip gloss, I really do but they're formula is unlike most. While thick, it's so pigmented and doesn't stay sticky when applied. They remind me more of a glossy lipstick. When I think gloss I think sheer, barely there wash of color. Full review here.

Their liquid lipsticks, I only own one but I'm dying to purchase more. My bank account on the other hand is crying for me to stop. Easy to wear, stunning color range and prime pigmentation. My tiny little complaint with these is I do find them just a tad more drying on the lips but nothing a bit of balm and exfoliation can't change.

ABH is a gorgeous brand with nothing but high quality products that I find to be quite affordable in the grand scheme of things. Soft Glam is next on my wish list and from what I've seen online has taken the place of Modern Renaissance as the favorite of many. It's so beautiful I don't even know if I'll be able to touch it once it's in my hnads.

What's your favorite ABH product?
Bri

Please don't forget to follow me over on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment