Tuesday 3 April 2018

Too Faced Wish List

TOOFACED

Good morning loves.
I'm sorry it's been so long since my last post I've just been feeling uninspired as of late.
But, I'm back with a wish list post.
Too Faced is one of my favorite brands, they have the cutest packaging on the market and most of what I've tried I've enjoyed. I know there is a lot of drama surrounding this brand but every other brand has had their share too. Drama doesn't mean bad products.

Natural Eyes Palette -  I believe this is a revamp of their original Natural Eyes Palette which has been on my wish list for a very long time.

Natural Nudes Lipstick - Although I prefer a darker lip having some nudes in your arsenal doesn't hurt, right?

Chocolate Soleil Bronzer - I love me a matte bronzer and this has been included in some large value palettes I've bought before from Too Faced and I already know I love it.

Life's A Festival Palette - At first glance I didn't care for this but after seeing swatches and looks created I'm now pining after it.

Hangover Replenishing Primer and Setting Spray - I've tried the primer before and it worked wonderfully with my dry skin so my hopes are high that this would work just as well. Plus, it smells like coconuts.

Sun Bunny Natural Bronzer - I honestly don't think there's such a thing as "too many bronzers."

Peach Kiss Moisture Lipstick - I'm a lip junkie through and through and will try ANY lip products that I've never tried. Plus the little embossed peaches on the lipstick itself are so cute!

Peach Blur Powder - A finishing powder. I'm not sure how I feel about finishing powders, I don't really see the need if I'm honest. But this has good reviews so I'm curious about the hype.

Sweet Peach Papa Don't Peach Blush - When the Sweet Peach collection was originally released this had raving reviews! A simple and easy to wear blush.

Melted Lipsticks - I only own one of these in the shade "Melted Peony" but I like the formula and would be interested in picking up a few more colors.

Glitter Bomb Palette - From what other reviewers have said you NEED the glitter primer for this to perform at it's full potential. I think it's a cool idea and would love to create some fun new looks with it.

La Creme Color Drenched Lipsticks - another lip product. Ok, I know I have a problem.

What's your favorite brand?


Bri

Please follow me on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment