Tuesday 8 May 2018

Covergirl Vitalist Elixir



Good morning loves!

The Healthy Vitalist Elixir Foundation is the newest release from Covergirl.
It claims to be a hydrating formula with buildable coverage. I purchased mine in the lightest shade (605 Ivory) which is still too dark for me and it does oxidize throughout the day on top of that, pale people beware.
I bought this because RawBeautyKristi raved about it and while I do like the finish I wish they would release more shades.
While it claims to be hydrating I'd say it's more of a natural matte finish, it doesn't completely suck the moisture out of your skin but it certainly doesn't leave you with that dewy glow either. It wore well everywhere except my nose. I cannot for the life of me find a foundation that doesn't break up on the nose so if anyone has any recommendations please leave a comment! It sits well on the top of the skin and can be built to full coverage if needed without looking too cakey.
I prefer a more dewy foundation for the summer but would certainly look into purchasing this again in the winter months.

What's your go-to foundation for summer?

Bri

Please follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment