Monday 7 May 2018

Favorite Book Series


Hello loves!

I have a different sort of post to share with you today. I wanted to share my favorite book series with you all, Harry Potter.
Harry Potter holds a special place in my heart. I've never loved another series quite as much as this.
My best friends and I have obsessed over Harry since the beginning right until the bittersweet end. 
We read all the books multiple times, went to the midnight movie premieres and even dressed up for a few of them. I can remember us sitting in the second half of the last film and just sobbing throughout the entire movie. Sad, because a special piece of our childhood was over. There were no other movies or books to look forward to. Yes, after a year or two Fantastic Beasts was released as well as Harry Potter: The Cursed Child but it just wasn't the same original magic that drew me in in the beginning. (that's not to say I didn't watch the other films or read the other books)
I'm planning to get a Harry Potter tattoo soon as it's something I always have and always will hold close to me. The books kept me up late at night as I couldn't be bothered to put them down and I cried hours worth of tears as J.K. Rowling proceeded to kill my favorite characters throughout different books. Don't worry no spoilers here for people who may not have read them yet.
If you haven't read them (have you been living under a rock?) and you're a fantasy lover I HIGHLY recommend you check them out. J.K. Rowling did a wonderful job weaving a magical world that will suck you right in and make you feel as if you yourself are right there beside the characters.

What's your favorite book and why?
Bri

Please follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment