Friday 4 May 2018

Instagram Round Up #9



Hello loves!

If you don't already you should head over to Instagram and follow me @Briannarue 
 Another IG round up, please let me know if you guys like this type of post as I love giving you a little glimpse! (you really should follow me though)
 
{top left to bottom right}

My take on gothic makeup. I know how cliche of me to use black lipstick but come on? Does it not just scream goth?

Chanelling my inner grunge goddess. Can we please bring back the 90's makeup?

Dewy bronze eye look. (It looks like I was crying but I just have extremely watery eyes)
 
Me and my tiny little hair bun. Oh, the joys of thin hair.

Before and after photo.

Rainbow look inspired by @mmmmitchell. It looks absolutely nothing like the photo I was trying to recreate but I still ended up loving it.

Drop your instagram handles below.

Bri

Please follow me on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. These looks are all gorgeous! That rainbow eye makeup looks incredible! <3

    Violet Daffodils
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thank you so much! It took so long! I felt like I was blending until my arms fell off.

      Delete