Monday 14 May 2018

morphe - Copper Spice




 




Hello loves!
Being a Canadian, I despise online shopping due to the outrageous shipping charges. Morphe has always been one of those brands I just couldn't bring myself to order from. Before Christmas my mom and I were in a store called Showcase (selling TV/infomercial items) and low and behold I glanced over and there was a stand full of Morphe products! My lovely mother grabbed me the Copper Spice palette for Christmas and would you believe I'm just getting around to using it now?!

There are 25 shades in mattes and shimmers, the color scheme is a neutral lovers dream.
This is the perfect palette for those who work in an office environment and are looking for something simple and easy to wear. Upon application there is virtually no fall out and the mattes and shimmers are all pigmented and apply like a dream. I had no trouble blending these out, they blended smoothly together with minimal effort. They wore extremely well through my eight hour work day with no creasing. I think this might be the only palette I've used that hasn't creased within 8 hours and that was with a primer underneath. I'm curious to try these out with no primer to see if they work as well.
At $29.99 CAD for twenty five shadows, you can't go wrong. Well, unless you're a color lover...but for us neutral fans you will not be disappointed.

What's your favorite Morphe palette?
Bri

Please follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment